4th European Congress ERTS EMBEDDED REAL TIME SOFTWARE
January 29, 30, 31, February 1
2008 TOULOUSE, FRANCE - Palais des congrès
ERTS is organized jointly by three learned societies representing automotive, aeronautics and space: SIA (the French Society of Automobile Engineers), AAAF (the French Society of Aeronautic and Aerospace) and SEE (the French Society for Electricity, Electronics, and Information & Communication Technologies).
- A renowned European Congress created in 2002, held on an bi-annual basis and organised by three reputable learned societies.
- An unique European cross sector event on Embedded Software (Information Technology, Aeronautic, Automotive, Railways, Space and naval).
- A conference with high level scientific and technical presentations, and panel discussions
- An exhibition covering a wide range of products and services in the field of transportation embedded software.
- Characterised by the strong involvement of the main industrial companies (OEM's, system software services and tools suppliers, and many others) and the R&D Centers in Aeronautic, Aerospace, Automotive, Railways and naval.
- An unique platform for top-level scientists with representatives from universities, research centers, industries (represented by directors, managers, department leaders, engineers, researchers and technicians), as well as journalists.
- Located in the well-known city of Toulouse, in "Midi-Pyrenees" region where the main priority is given to "Embedded Electronic Systems for Intelligent Transportation" in the "Aerospace Valley" Cluster.
- An unique spirit: knowledge sharing, unforgettable moments and networking opportunities