The implementation of the previously elaborated Strategy will be implemented by R & D projects. The R & D projects will be funded by European funding instruments, e.g. the European Framework Programme Horizon 2020, the ECSEL Joint Undertaking, ITEA 3, or by national programmes.
SafeTRANS supports ...
- the planning of project content through the close cooperation with European and national strategic decision-makers
- the identification of project partners as well as in the formation of project consortia by pooling national actors and networks with international competence clusters, industrial companies and research institutions
- the quality of project applications by checking the conformity to the research strategies
SafeTRANS is ...
- initiating R & D projects
- supporting R & D projects, and
- a reliable partner
Current projects with participation of SafeTRANS:StepUP!CPS (dt): Research into cross-domain software methods, technologies and processes for safe and secure CPS updates PIRE I und II (in cooperation with the USA), download: Workshop Report Societal and Technological Research Challenges for Highly Automated Road Transportation Systems in Germany and the US ArchitectECA2030 (eu): Development of a new validation methodology for automated driving
Completed projects with participation of SafeTRANS:CSE (dt): The Interdisciplinary Research Center for Critical Systems Engineering for Socio-Technical Systems explores the role of human beings in mastering complex traffic systemsENABLE S3 (eu): Set-up of a cross-domain platform for cost-efficient V&V of ACPS CP-SETIS (eu): Supporting an Interoperability Specification for the development of safety critical CPS
R & D projects with the support and / or contribution of SafeTRANSARAMiS (dt)SPES 2020 (dt)SPES XT (dt)IMoST (dt)MBAT (eu)D3CoS (eu)DANSE (eu)SAFE (eu)
CESAR (eu)ArtistDesign NoE (eu)